nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Applicant for Nutch Project
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 12:07:35 GMT
Hi Jackson,

As with pretty much all projects at Apache,  we don't care as much
about qualifications, so much as we care about what contributions
people make to the project and the community.  The best way, in my
opinion, to get involved in any project is to start asking questions,
helping other people by answering questions and also start creating
patches, etc. for issues in Nutch as well as adding new capabilities.

Please see http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Becoming_A_Nutch_Developer

Cheers,
Grant