nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject JIRAClient
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 12:19:55 GMT
Hi,

(This info mostly concerns committers and frequent contributors to Nutch.)

  I've been using JIRAClient (http://almworks.com) to clean up our
Augias stable of JIRA issues, and I find this tool extremely useful. I
highly recommend it - the UI is much more user-friendly and efficient
than the standard web UI. It maintains an internal DB, periodically
synced with the JIRA, so that all operations like filters, searches,
bulk edits etc  are many times faster than with web UI.

They offer free licenses for managing Open Source projects - IIRC it's
enough to kindly ask.

(Disclaimer: I'm not in any way related to that company, I'm just a
happy user).

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><