nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Failing Hudson Builds
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:13:20 GMT
Hmm, whoami is on the machine.  I've changed the Nutch builds so it
now runs a script (running the same ant command it was running) and I
source the hudson user environment.

The build is now failing because of this test:

test:
      [echo] Testing plugin: parse-swf
     [junit] Running org.apache.nutch.parse.swf.TestSWFParser
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed:
1.764 sec
     [junit] Test org.apache.nutch.parse.swf.TestSWFParser FAILED

FWIW, the output of this test (and perhaps others) is not being
picked up by Hudson.  Hudson is grabbing build/test/*.xml

Nige