nutch-dev mailing list archives

From ogjunk-nu...@yahoo.com
Subject Re: Wiki -> email -> nutch-dev?
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:16:37 GMT
OK: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1583

Otis

----- Original Message ----
From: Dennis Kubes <kubes@apache.org>
To: nutch-dev@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 1:04:25 AM
Subject: Re: Wiki -> email -> nutch-dev?

Truthfully I don't know.  I think the last time it happened Sami
contacted the infrastructure team.  Sorry I am not more help on this. :)

Dennis

ogjunk-nutch@yahoo.com wrote:
> Is this a thing for infrastructure@ or infrastructure JIRA?
>
> Otis

pages are changed.  Is this on purpose?  Not that I need more email in my life, but it does
help (me) passively keep track of new knowledge posted on the Wiki.

>> I see there are recent changes listed on http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RecentChanges
but no emails about them were delivered.  Who can turn that on?