nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Lincoln Ritter" <linc...@lincolnritter.com>
Subject Re: svn nutch with hadoop .17
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 23:13:58 GMT
Michael,

Is this (http://pastie.caboo.se/204167) the patch? I missed it in the
list archives...

In fact, I had already made many of the same exact changes but it was
great to find your patch and confirm some of my edits.

Thus far I have succeeded in applying the patch and building nutch
against hadoop 0.17.

If you wouldn't mind, it would be great if you could point me in the
right direction on the lucene index methods.  I'm sure you will have
faster success at making necessary changes, but I'd love to use this
as an opportunity to gain greater familiarity with all the moving
parts so that I can be more useful in the future.

Thanks
-lincoln

--
lincolnritter.com