nutch-dev mailing list archives

From discoversk <salim.k...@focusinfomatics.com>
Subject Re: plug-ins
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:19:02 GMT

Thanks Guillermo,

i have checked plugin-central wiki earlier also,
but i found that there are some differences (i may wrong here ) like html
parser plugin gives me text data when i run using bin/nutch plugin command
line, simmilarly if i use pdfparser, it gives me an error "main()" not found
in class ...

after looking into source all plugins are using nutch classes like,
Content,ParseData,OutLink etc...
is there any simple way to reuse nutch plugins with minimal effort ??
because i am not good java developer ...