nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Dean <seand...@rogers.com>
Subject NUTCH-92 - DistributedSearch incorrectly scores results
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:38:58 GMT
Folks,

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the status of this issue heading into a
potential 1.0 (or 0.x) release over the few months?

I realize many upgrades have been made to Hadoop and Lucene, and in addition to that bug
fixes in just about every element of the system but does this issue not prevent Nutch from
being a true scalable system?

My current situation limits me from providing development work but i can (and will) be ready
to test any solution submitted against the latest code-base. I believe getting the distributed
search functionality working correctly should be a requirement for any 1.0 release candidate.

What does the rest of the community think?