nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Bartosz Gadzimski <bartek...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: login failed exception
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:53:44 GMT
Hello Frank,

Please look into hadoop.log and let maybe there is something more.

About your error - you must give us more specific configuration of your
nutch.

Default nutch installation is working with no problems (I'v never
changed src/plugin path)

Please tell us: version of nutch
any changes
different configurations (different then crawl-urlfilter - adding your
domain).

Thanks,
Bartosz

>>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=49AE8576-9BB9-4