nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: Searching multiple indexes with Nutch-2 servers,0 segments
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 13:02:45 GMT
jqq wrote:
> Thanks. But I did not make any configuration in hadoop-site.xml. In
> addition,  i set fs.default.name <http://fs.default.name> property:
>          <name>fs.default.name <http://fs.default.name></name>
>           <value>local</value>
>
> started the search servers and tomat, I still got any search results,
> tomcat's log is:
>  DistributedSearch- Querying segments from search servers...
>  DistributedSearch- STATS:*2 servers,0 segments*.

This indicates that the problem is on the server side, i.e. servers
can't find any usable segments. Ah, I think I know what's going on -
only now I spotted the /cygdrive path in your example. Please use the
Windows names for these paths, i.e. use "e:\crawl" (in quotes, or use
double backslashes to escape single backslashes).

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><