nutch-dev mailing list archives

From jqq <redwins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching multiple indexes with Nutch-2 servers,0 segments
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 09:54:40 GMT
Thanks. But I did not make any configuration in hadoop-site.xml. In
addition,  i set fs.default.name property:
         <name>fs.default.name</name>
          <value>local</value>

started the search servers and tomat, I still got any search results,
tomcat's log is:
 DistributedSearch- Querying segments from search servers...
 DistributedSearch- STATS:*2 servers,0 segments*.