nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Marko Bauhardt ...@101tec.com>
Subject Re: Is there any working Nutch Administration interface in Nutch 1.0?
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 17:13:46 GMT
Hi Rodrigo,
we had implemented and still using the old administration ui with
nutch version 0.8-dev. since few days we are working on a new nutch
administration ui for nutch release 1.0.
but it takes some times to refactore the old admin ui version into the
new.

maybe in few weeks i can provide a beta version of it or some
screenshots.
please stay patience.

i let you know.

regards
marko

On May 12, 2009, at 6:16 PM, Rodrigo Reyes C. wrote:

> Hi all. Is there any working Nutch Administration interface in Nutch
> 1.0?
>
> Rodrigo

101tec GmbH

Halle (Saale), Saxony-Anhalt, Germany