nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Nutch dev. plans
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:55:07 GMT
Hi all,

I think we should be creating a sandbox area, where we can collaborate
on various subprojects, such as HBase, OSGI, Tika parsers, etc. Dogacan
will be importing his HBase work as 'nutchbase'. Tika work is the least
disruptive, so it could occur even on trunk. OSGI plugins work (which
I'd like to tackle) means significant refactoring so I'd rather put this
on a branch too.

Dogacan, you mentioned that you would like to work on Katta integration.
Could you shed some light on how this fits with the abstract indexing &
searching layer that we now have, and how distributed Solr fits into
this picture?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><