nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Pravin Karne <pravin_ka...@persistent.co.in>
Subject what is diff between "mapred.map.tasks" and "mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum"
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:48:11 GMT
Hi,
I am using nutch with 10 node cluster.
I want to configure nutch-site.xml
What is difference between "mapred.map.tasks"  and  "mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum"
Or
"mapred.reduce.tasks" and "mapred.tasktracker.reduce.tasks.maximum"

Thanks
-Pravin

From: Pravin Karne
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 12:16 PM
To: 'nutch-dev@lucene.apache.org'
Subject: Nutch is very slow....what does following graph shows

Hi,
I have 10 node Nutch cluster.

I have following report. Cluster have very low (slow) performance.(I am not using indexing...using
nutch as web crawler)
What following reports shows...
Even I have 10 node  cluster at time shows only # running tasks as 3
Is this expected behavior or have to configure nutch in optimized way if so ..how to do that?
Thanks

Pravin

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.