nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Nutch Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by JohnWhelan
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 04:22:04 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by JohnWhelan.
The comment on this change is: My WhelanLabs wrapper to Nutch stopped working due to changes
to CygWIn mount points, and is no longer supported..
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=130&rev2=131

   * [[http://blog.foofactory.fi/|FooFactory]] Nutch and Hadoop related posts
   * [[http://spinn3r.com|Spinn3r]] [[http://spinn3r.com/opensource.php|Open Source components]]
(our contribution to the crawling OSS community with more to come).
   * [[http://www.interadvertising.co.uk/blog/nutch_logos|Larger / better quality Nutch logos]]
Re-created Nutch logos available in GIF, PNG & EPS in resolutions up to 1200 x 449
-  * [[http://www.whelanlabs.com/content/SearchEngineManager.htm|WhelanLabs SearchEngine Manager]]
An all-in-one, bundled implementation of Nutch, Tomcat, and Cygwin, and JRE for Microsoft
Windows. Includes an installer and a simplified administrative UI.