nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <ogjunk-nu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: The Constellio team is proud to release its version 1.1
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 08:19:39 GMT
I think this is a good question and I'd be curious what the answer is, too.
Rida, could you please shed some light on this crawler side of Constellio?

This is also interesting because LWE chose Aperture's crawler instead of Nutch,
even though Andrzej works for Lucid.  How come?  Is Nutch simply too big and
complex, while Aperture's stuff is more suitable for typical non-Web-scale
crawling needs of a typical enterprise/LWE customer?

Thanks,
Otis
----

Your comments/suggestions are also welcomed !