nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject Re: Usefulness of cache field
Date Sun, 08 May 2011 13:35:27 GMT
83 	// add cached content/summary display policy, if available
84 	String caching = parse.getData().getMeta(Nutch.CACHING_FORBIDDEN_KEY);
85 	if (caching != null && !caching.equals(Nutch.CACHING_FORBIDDEN_NONE)) {
86 	doc.add("cache", caching);
87 	}

Hmm, according to this snippet it'll look for the value of key
caching.forbidden which seems to be `content` in this case
(CACHING_FORBIDDEN_CONTENT). Strange enough, the following URL doesn't related
cache headers or meta data as far as i can see:

http://people.apache.org/~assaf/buildr/1.3.0/site/specs.html