nutch-dev mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject dated issues in JIRA
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 15:01:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get an idea of the type of issues which are currently being
addressed and was looking through trivial issues in JIRA. There appear to be
outstanding items from 2005, 2008 e.g. nutch-62 nutch-623 etc... I'm
assuming that these aren't being assigned as they are of no interest to
current dev's. What is the procedure for cleaning up such issues? Until my
commit status is completed I am working my way through the JIRA
documentation. It would be my intention to begin with this nature of work if
this is required?

--
*Lewis*