nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Nutch Wiki] Trivial Update of "bin/nutch_invertlinks" by LewisJohnMcgibbney
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 15:19:28 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "bin/nutch_invertlinks" page has been changed by LewisJohnMcgibbney:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/bin/nutch_invertlinks?action=diff&rev1=1&rev2=2

  '''-dir <seg1 <seg2> ...''': A list of segment directories to create a inverted
linkdb from.

- '''[-force]: This arguement forces an update even if linkdb appears to be locked /!\ :(CAUTION
advised: /!\
+ '''[-force]''': This arguement forces an update even if linkdb appears to be locked /!\
:(CAUTION advised: /!\

  '''[-noNormalize]''': We pass this if we don't normalize link URLs. This obtains us a true
representation of incoming links within the linkdb.