nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Nutch Wiki] Trivial Update of "NutchTutorial" by LewisJohnMcgibbney
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:01:03 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "NutchTutorial" page has been changed by LewisJohnMcgibbney:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchTutorial?action=diff&rev1=44&rev2=45

  {{{
  bin/nutch fetch $s1
  }}}
+
+ Then we parse the entries:
+
+ {{{
+ bin/nutch parse $1
+ }}}
+
  When this is complete, we update the database with the results of the fetch:

  {{{
@@ -162, +169 @@

  }}}
  Now the database contains both updated entries for all initial pages as well as new entries
that correspond to newly discovered pages linked from the initial set.

- Then we parse the entries:
-
- {{{
- bin/nutch parse $1
- }}}
  Now we generate and fetch a new segment containing the top-scoring 1000 pages:

  {{{