nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Nutch Wiki] Trivial Update of "RunNutchInEclipse" by LewisJohnMcgibbney
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 00:58:07 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "RunNutchInEclipse" page has been changed by LewisJohnMcgibbney:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunNutchInEclipse?action=diff&rev1=27&rev2=28

   * Ensure that you're in the Package Explorer > right click on Trunk Project folder.

   * The only Source folder will be trunk/src > '''Remove''' this folder > Add Folder
> expand trunk/src and check src/bin, src/java, src/test & src/testresources.
+  * In additon, we must maunally add '''EVERY''' individual plugin src/java and src/test
folder, although this takes some time it is absolutely essential that this is done.
   * In the Libraries tab, click Add Class Folder and add src/conf to the classpath.
   * Remaining in the Libraries tab Add Library > IvyDE Managed Dependencies > browse
to trunk/ivy/ivy.xml > ensure '''ALL''' configuration boxes are included.
   * Go to "Order and Export" tab, find the entry for added "conf" folder (it will most likely
be at the bottom of the list) and move it to the top (by checking it and clicking the "Top"
button). This is required so Eclipse will take config (nutch-default.xml, etc.) resources
from our "conf" folder and not from somewhere else.