nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The old search page?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:41:09 GMT
Hi John,

Please read the latest tutorial on the Nutch wiki for a comprehensive
account of where the project has been moving over the last year or so.

Indexing > Solr
Parsing (mostly) > Tika
basically delegating as much to more mature and technically superior
projects rather than trying to support our own implementations.

So yes, sadly the two space characters only exist in the past :0(

--
*Lewis*