nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistent problems with Ivy dependencies in Eclipse
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 02:23:53 GMT
Say we were to replace ${nutch.root} with ${basedir} in every instance of a
plugin directory that has additional dependencies over and above what we
specify in NUTCH_HOME/ivy/ivy.xml. This then breaks the build.

Where is the nutch.root variable actually specified? I don't know where to
find it.

--
*Lewis*