nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Improving API Java Documentation
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:28:22 GMT
Hi Guys,

Been doing some snooping around the code recently and think that the
API documentation [1] could do with some improving in some areas,
please see corresponding Jira issue [2]. A real minor discrepancy I've
encountered early on is that the ${name} variable is set in
default.properties as ${name} and in build.xml as ${Name}, this means
that it is not recognized within the Javadocs [1]. I propose to change
this to ${name}, and to additionally add a Capital to the variable
value therefore making it Nutch? Any thoughts? Does this require a
Jira to be logged as well?

Thanks

[1] http://nutch.apache.org/apidocs-1.4/index.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1218