nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 1.5 release-1.5RC4
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 11:58:46 GMT
Hi Chris/Everyone,

Been full on recently so apologies for taking forever and a day to
close the VOTE off.

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 6:11 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

> Minor nit: source package unzips into the current directory as opposed to prior practice
of having
> it unzip into apache-nutch-X.Y folder. No biggie though. Thanks for stepping up and rocking
> the release process!

Yeah we can fix this next time around along with Sebastian's comment
regarding docs directory. I suppose this may all be subject to change
depdending on whether Maven becomes our tool of choice...

Anyway, I'll get the release finished today and thanks again for the patience.

Lewis