nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE Apache Nutch 2.0 RC1
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:04:28 GMT
Aye this is no good at all. Depending on which backend you wish to use with
Gora, you will need to go and manually fetch the correct .jar's from maven
central.

Does anyone else have either solution or a workaround before I push RC2
with just src dists?

Thanks

Lewis

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Sebastian Nagel <wastl.nagel@googlemail.com