nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: VOTE Apache Nutch 2.0 RC1
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 21:32:35 GMT
Or just not ship a bin release at all. Src is the only thing we really VOTE on legally though
bin is provided for convenience purposes. Will type more on this later...

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 14, 2012, at 2:18 PM, "Lewis John Mcgibbney" <lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com<mailto:lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com>>