Hi,

Tested it with HBase but there is a slight issue with the dependencies. After building rc2 with ivy-enabled HBase, it seems a test HBase jar is deployed in local/lib, even though it's called hbase-0.90.4.jar. (I do not know yet how this is caused!) But since a user should have a separate HBase installation anyway, I don't think it's a blocker for now. A user should simply copy its HBase core lib from the HBase installation into the local/lib directory. This works for me. We should add this to http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/GORA_HBase (btw does anyone know why I cannot edit this one anymore?)

Crawling/parsing works fine after the workaround, so +1 from me. If anyone disagrees with the above, I'm fine with that too and fixing it prior to releasing.

Ferdy