nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 2.1 Release Candidate Available
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:18:23 GMT
Ok, thanks. Was trying to get a minimalistic crawl of
http://nutch.apache.org/ with MySQL but no success so far (the URL is not
being fetched). Unfortunately won't have the time to investigate this week.

The sources look good otherwise, it compiles fine but on my machine the
tests fail on TestGoraStorage with

*[Server@1a467d4]: [Thread[HSQLDB Server @1a467d4,5,main]]:
org.hsqldb.Server@1a467d4.run()/handleConnection(): *
*java.net.SocketException: Too many open files*
* at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAccept(Native Method)*
* at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:408)*
* at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:462)*
* at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:430)*