nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 2.1 Release Candidate Available
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 12:46:24 GMT
Hi Julien,

No gora-sql has been static since 0.1.1-incubating, this was due to a
licensing issue and although the recent gora -sql * dependencies have been
pushed to maven central we still use the legacy 0.1.1-incubating artifact
for the time being.

The time has simply not been available (on my part anyway) to dive head
into a ASL v2.0 licensed Java/SQL client API to re-write the gora-sql
module and bring it bang up to date.

Thanks

Lewis

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpebble@gmail.com