nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC2 released
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 02:49:20 GMT
Hi All,

Can we drop shipping with ivy jar? Is there a programmatic method for
achieving ivy responsibilities through the deps available?

Best

Lewis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maarten Coene <maartenc@apache.org>
Date: Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC2 released
To: announce@apache.org

The Apache Ivy project is pleased to announce its 2.3.0-RC2 release.

Apache Ivy is a tool for managing (recording, tracking, resolving and
reporting) project dependencies, characterized by flexibility,
configurability, and tight integration with Apache Ant.

Key features of this 2.3.0-RC2 release are
* improved Maven support
* numerous bug fixes as documented in Jira and in the release notes

As a release candidate version, we strongly encourage the use of this
version for
testing and validation. From now on, features are frozen until final
2.3.0 version,
only bug fixes will be applied before 2.3.0. If no outstanding bugs are reported
with this release candidate, it will promoted to 2.3.0 about three
weeks after this
release candidate.

Issues should be reported to:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY

Download the 2.3.0-RC2 release at:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/download.cgi

More information can be found on the Ivy website:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/

Regards,
Maarten Coene

--