nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Moreira <j.moreira...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with activation.jar
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 19:00:44 GMT
I have a project that links nutch with solr. When i modify certain java
files and build the project with Ant in eclipse the build is successful.
But gives a warning warning: [path] bad path element "....activation.jar":
no such file or directory. I check the folder build\lib and i confirm that
exists activation-1.1.jar but not activation.jar. I make some debugging but
i could't find where this jar is build to change the name of the jar file
or where Ant read this jar.

Version of Nutch: 1.5.1
Version of Solr: 3.6.2

I think  because of this warning some changes that i made in theses java
files are not running in the job.

Any idea?

--
The Best Regards