nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with activation.jar
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 13:54:54 GMT
Hi,

The warning that you see is not the only WARN, there will be others IIRC.
Can you confirm if your classes are executing properly?
What do you expect to see? What do you actually see?
It would be nice to rid Nutch of these jar WARN's but to date nothing has
been logged in Jira and nothing has been done about it. Off the top of my
head I can only assume that something needs to be added to the Ant
configuration possibly.

Lewis

--
*Lewis*