Hi All,

In the ongoing attempt to resolve the slave host name issue post upgrade to Hadoop 1.1.1, I've set up a number of nightly builds.
Our nightly builds now maintain the following characteristics

-2 maven builds (trunk and 2.x) using latest JDK1.7 on Solaris slaves

-2 ant builds (trunk and 2.x) using latest JDK1.7 on Solaris slaves

-2 ant builds (trunk and 2.x) using latest JDK1.7 on Windows slaves.

We will see how things go for the time being, the builds can easily be disabled should they not be required however its always nice to have the peace of mind that everything is running smoothly across 'some' platforms and software.

Thanks

Lewis

--
Lewis