nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject RE: Nutch JAVA Application
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 23:09:10 GMT
Hi,

Nutch is part of the Apache Software Foundation and all committed code has the Apache Software
License (ASL). Dependancies can have other licences. This is a commercial friendly license.

You can use any license you like for your own code but if you want your contributions to be
committed it has to be ASL. If you intend to host your code on your github or anywhere you
can choose whatever OSS license appeals to you.

Cheers,