nutch-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Julien Nioche <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Trunk
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 16:49:24 GMT
Hi Lewis

We've done quite a few things in 1.x since the previous release (e.g.
generic deduplication, removing indexer.solr package, etc...)  and the next
2.x release will be after the changes to GORA have been made, tested and
used on the Nutch side so that could be quite a while.

I am neutral as to whether we should do a 1.x release now. There are some
minor issues that we could do in 1.x before the next release like :
and probably a few others but they could also be done later.

Let's hear what others think.



On 28 November 2013 16:34, Lewis John Mcgibbney

> Hi Folks,
> Thread says it all.
> There are some hot tickets over in Gora right now so I think holding off
> the next while for a 2.x release would be wise.
> I can spin the RC for trunk tonight/tomorrow/weekend if we get the thumbs
> up.
> Ta
> Lewis
> --
> *Lewis*


Open Source Solutions for Text Engineering

View raw message