nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Nutch Wiki] Trivial Update of "NewScoringIndexingExample" by LewisJohnMcgibbney
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 22:51:16 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "NewScoringIndexingExample" page has been changed by LewisJohnMcgibbney:
https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NewScoringIndexingExample?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

  = Example Running new Scoring and Indexing Systems =
+
+ '''N.B.''' This page and the functionality described within is only applicable and relevant
to Nutch 1.X.
+
  Below is an example of running the new scoring and indexing systems from start to finish.
 This was done with a sample of 1000 urls and I ran two different fetch cycles.  The first
being 1000 urls and the second being the top 2000 urls.  The loops job is optional but included
for completeness.  In production we have actually removed that job.  This was done with a
clean pull from Nutch trunk as of 2009-03-06 (right before 1.0 is set to be released).  If
anybody has any problems running these commands or has questions send me an email or send
one to the nutch users or dev list and I will reply.  Please send it to kubes at the apache
address dot org.