nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Lajos <la...@protulae.com>
Subject Re: How do I customize Nutch to cater to existing SOLR schema
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:30:41 GMT
Hi tripiy,

I had raised this issue a few months ago, as I had the exact same
problem. It cannot be solved by configuration, because of the way that
the MappingReader puts fields in Maps.

I solved this by implementing a custom plugin that further would support
some basic transformations, ala Solr DIH.

I proposed this as a contribution, but the only feedback comment didn't
get the use case. Given you have the exact same issue, I'd say it is a
useful contribution.

I'll see how/what I can do to get the code available. If a committer can
comment/provide guidelines, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Lajos