nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nutch survey
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 17:59:03 GMT
Hi guys

Thanks to the 35 of you who took the time to fill the survey. It will show
interesting things for sure. Now, there's definitely more than 35 people on
these lists who use Nutch : if you haven't done it yet could you please
fill the survey? It shouldn't take much time and will be very useful for
getting a clearer picture of who we are as a community, what we like or not
with Nutch etc...

Survey => https://t.co/Xod5Z3Mm5E

Please RT : https://twitter.com/digitalpebble/status/469130285284466688

Thanks