nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2014 - Midterm Evaluation results processed for Apache Nutch web GUI
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2014 08:17:06 GMT
CONGRATULATIONS Fjodor,
I am really enjoying this project.
I am happy with the process and really happy with your work.
Have a great weekend folks.
Lewis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <no-reply@google-melange.appspotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Subject: Google Summer of Code 2014 - Midterm Evaluation results processed
for Apache Nutch web GUI
To: fjodor@vershinin.net
Cc: sureshmarru@gmail.com, uli@apache.org, lewismc@apache.org

  Hi Fjodor Vershinin,

 We have processed the evaluation for your project named Apache Nutch web
GUI with Apache Software Foundation.

Congratulations, from our data it seems that you have successfully passed
the Google Summer of Code 2014 - Midterm Evaluation. Please contact your
mentor to discuss the results of your evaluation and to plan your goals and
development plan for the rest of the program

  Greetings,
The Google Open Source Programs Team

--
*Lewis*