nutch-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nima Falaki <nfal...@popsugar.com>
Subject Re: Problem in trunk in regards to the protocol-http/src/test plugin
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 14:02:15 GMT
OK sounds good.
On Oct 1, 2014 6:09 AM, "Talat Uyarer" <talat@uyarer.com> wrote:

> Just only apply patch in NUTCH-1164. If there is no problem. I can commit
> it on same issue. If you find a problem, I will create separate issue.
> Now Creting new issue looks unnecessary.
>
> 2014-10-01 16:02 GMT+03:00 Nima Falaki <nfalaki@popsugar.com>:
>
>> Yes, I would, should I create a bug in Jira and assign to myself?
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 5:58 AM, Talat Uyarer <talat@uyarer.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for attention. We sent only to 2.x branch. We should port to
>>> trunk. Do you want to do this ?
>>>
>>> 2014-10-01 15:55 GMT+03:00 Nima Falaki <nfalaki@popsugar.com>:
>>>
>>>> I am on trunk.
>>>> On Oct 1, 2014 5:46 AM, "Talat Uyarer" <talat@uyarer.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Nima,
>>>>>
>>>>> Which version of Nutch do you use  ? In 2.x branch this test
>>>>> committed. [1]
>>>>>
>>>>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1164
>>>>>
>>>>> Talat
>>>>>
>>>>> 2014-10-01 2:20 GMT+03:00 Nima Falaki <nfalaki@popsugar.com>:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hello everyone:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I noticed there is a bug in the build.xml file which is in the
>>>>>> NUTCH_HOME directory of trunk. If you go to the
>>>>>> NUTCH_HOME/src/plugin/protocol-http/src directory you will notice
there is
>>>>>> no test package there. But if you notice the build.xml file in NUTCH_HOME,
>>>>>> you will see the following entry under <target eclipse>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -<source path="${plugins.dir}/protocol-http/src/test/" />
>>>>>>
>>>>>> This results in the following error in the eclipse environment error
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Project 'nutch' is missing required source folder:
>>>>>> 'src/plugin/protocol-http/src/test/' nutch Build path Build Path
>>>>>> Problem
>>>>>> I have attached my build.xml file which solves this problem by
>>>>>> commenting out the above entry (and solves the problem).
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Does anyone else get this problem? Or is it just me. My build.xml
>>>>>> should solve this problem. Can a committer check this in?
>>>>>> --
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Nima Falaki
>>>>>> Software Engineer
>>>>>> nfalaki@popsugar.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Talat UYARER
>>>>> Websitesi: http://talat.uyarer.com
>>>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/talatuyarer
>>>>> Linkedin: http://tr.linkedin.com/pub/talat-uyarer/10/142/304
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Talat UYARER
>>> Websitesi: http://talat.uyarer.com
>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/talatuyarer
>>> Linkedin: http://tr.linkedin.com/pub/talat-uyarer/10/142/304
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>>
>>
>> Nima Falaki
>> Software Engineer
>> nfalaki@popsugar.com
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Talat UYARER
> Websitesi: http://talat.uyarer.com
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/talatuyarer
> Linkedin: http://tr.linkedin.com/pub/talat-uyarer/10/142/304
>

Mime
View raw message