Tests pass and signature looks good.
Here is my +1 (non-binding) Thanks for driving this Lewis!

Renato M.

Hi user@ & dev@,

This thread is a VOTE for releasing Apache Nutch 2.3.
Quite incredibly we addressed 143 issues as per the release report
http://s.apache.org/nutch_2.3
The release candidate comprises the following components.

* A staging repository [0] containing various Maven artifacts
* A branch-2.3 [1] of the 2.x codebase from which the tag was subsequently
cut
* The tagged source (tagged from the above branch-2.3) upon which we are
VOTE'ing [2]
* Finally, the release artifacts [3] which I would encourage you to verify
for signatures and test.

You should use the following KEYS [4] file to verify the signatures of all
release artifacts.

Please VOTE as follows

[ ] +1 Push the release, I am happy :)
[ ] +0 I am not bothered either way
[ ] -1 I am not happy with this release candidate (please state why)

Firstly thank you to everyone that contributed to Nutch. Secondly, thank
you to everyone that VOTE's. It is appreciated.

Thanks
Lewis
(on behalf of Nutch PMC)

p.s. Here's my +1