nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Asitang Mishra <asita...@usc.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.10
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:12:10 GMT
+1

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi user@ & dev@,This thread is a VOTE for releasing Apache Nutch 1.10. The release
candidate comprises the following components.* A staging repository [0] containing various
Maven artifacts* A branch-1.10 of the trunk code [1]* The tagged source upon which we are
VOTE'ing [2]* Finally, the release artifacts [3] which I would encourage you to verify for
signatures and test.You should use the following KEYS [4] file to verify the signatures of
all release artifacts.Please VOTE as follows[ ] +1 Push the release, I am happy :)[ ] +0 I
am not bothered either way[ ] -1 I am not happy with this release candidate (please state
why)Firstly thank you to everyone that contributed to Nutch 1.10.
behalf of Nutch PMC)p.s. Here's my +1 [0] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenutch-1004[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/branches/branch-1.10[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/tags/release-1.10[3]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nutch/1.10/[4] http://www.apache.org/dist/nutch/KEYS