nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.10
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 00:26:34 GMT
Hi Folks,
The results should have been

[4] +1 Push the release, I am happy :)

Lewis John McGibbney *
Sebastian Nagel *
Jorge Luis Betancourt González *
Chris Mattmann *
Julien Nioche *
Asitang Mishra

[1] +0 I am not bothered either way
John Lafitte

[0] -1 I am not happy with this release candidate (please state why)

* PMC Binding

Apologies about that. The release still stands.
Lewis

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 12:05 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I would like to close off the VOTE'ing for the Nutch 1.10 release
> candidate as below.
> The VOTE'ing resulted in the following
>
> [4] +1 Push the release, I am happy :)
>
> Lewis John McGibbney
> Sebastian Nagel
> Jorge Luis Betancourt González
> Chris Mattmann
>

> [1] +0 I am not bothered either way
> John Lafitte
>
> [0] -1 I am not happy with this release candidate (please state why)
>
> I am therefore extremely pleased to state that the release VOTE has passed
> and I will duly release Apache Nutch 1.10.
> Thank you to everyone that contributed to Nutch 1.10 through development
> and VOTE's. It is highly appreciated.
>
> All the best
> Lewis
>
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
> lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi user@ & dev@,This thread is a VOTE for releasing Apache Nutch 1.10. The release
candidate comprises the following components.* A staging repository [0] containing various
Maven artifacts* A branch-1.10 of the trunk code [1]* The tagged source upon which we are
VOTE'ing [2]* Finally, the release artifacts [3] which I would encourage you to verify for
signatures and test.You should use the following KEYS [4] file to verify the signatures of
all release artifacts.Please VOTE as follows[ ] +1 Push the release, I am happy :)[ ] +0 I
am not bothered either way[ ] -1 I am not happy with this release candidate (please state
why)Firstly thank you to everyone that contributed to Nutch 1.10.
behalf of Nutch PMC)p.s. Here's my +1 [0] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenutch-1004[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/branches/branch-1.10[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/tags/release-1.10[3]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nutch/1.10/[4] http://www.apache.org/dist/nutch/KEYS

--