Ok Lewis,
I signed up to wiki, my wiki username: cihadguzel

Fantastic Cihad,
Thank you for introducing yourself.
As you are in the community bonding period right now, please feel free to provide your wiki username to me and I will grant you access to the wiki.
Please also feel free to pick up some lingering issues for Nutch 2.3.1
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1945?jql=project%20%3D%20NUTCH%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.3.1%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
Thanks
Lewis