nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC Reporting and Progress
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 13:55:52 GMT
Hi Cihad,
I'm seeing a lack of progress on your project reporting and I have seen no
links to your code yet.
Report 1 is very short but is fine for the time being [0], week 2 is empty.
As I said, I've seen absolutely no links to your code therefore I cannot as
co-mentor provide you with any code review.
Can you please address the above then get back in touch with Talat and
myself to provide an update of your work.
I would highly encourage you to make sure that all correspondence with your
mentors is kept on the dev@nutch mailing list. This way others who have
also worked on SiteMap support in the past can provide you with additional
guidance and code review should they wish.
Thanks very much, looking forward to your response.
Lewis

[0] https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/GoogleSummerOfCode/SitemapCrawler/week1
[1] https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/GoogleSummerOfCode/SitemapCrawler/week2

--