nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Cihad Guzel <cguz...@gmail.com>
Subject congratulations message for me from GSOC2015
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 12:54:05 GMT
Hi,

As you know, I've been accepted to GSoC 2015 with my proposal for
developing  (NUTCH-1741) Support of Sitemaps in Nutch 2.x  and it is the
end of midterm evaluations.
I received an email with congratulations message that I passed the
GSOC2015-Midterm Evaluation.

Special thanks to Lewis and Talat. We met with Talat many times and he
helped me a lot about architecture for sitemap supporting. Besides, We
cominicated with Lewis using e-mails about road map.

Thank you to the person engaged on NUTCH-1741 and NUTCH-1465 .

Thanks