nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Cihad Guzel <cguz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC2015- Sitemap crawler roudmap problems
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2015 11:48:15 GMT
Hi

I am proceesing my work. My code is integreted nutch life cycle. Sitemap
files are can injeceted and parsed. You known, sitemap file have any tags
as lastmodified, priortiy and changefreq. Firstly, I put the tags value to
metadata. Then, I update last modified and fetch inteval field of webpage
as for the tags. But I didn't use priority tags. I want to calculate new
score using priority for list of urls from sitemap. While the urls of
sitemap have priority value, another webpage urls doesn't have the value.
There are disorder.  How do you think should be implemented it?

I attached the last code as patch on this email.