nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Asitang Mishra <asita...@usc.edu>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Nutch committer and PMC - Asitang Mishra
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:19:50 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I am very thankful to all the members of the Apache Nutch community for
giving me an opportunity to take the role of Nutch PMC member and committer
and helping with my endeavors with Nutch.
I am currently studying Computer Science as a Graduate Student at
University of Southern California. This is my last semester. I am also
working as a researcher at NASA JPL. I have been working with Nutch for
quite some time now. Have worked to improve Nutch's REST services, focusing
capabilities, reducing its footprints on the servers and other things. I
hope to produce even more improvements and fixes in not too distant future
:)
Especially thanks to Chris Mattmann, Lewis McGibbney and Sebastian Nagel
for their help and guidance.

Cheers,
Asitang Mishra

asitang@gmail.com