nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Aron Ahmadia <aahma...@continuum.io>
Subject Introducing myself (Aron Ahmadia)
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 14:25:35 GMT
Hi Folks,

Since I'll be spending some time with the Nutch REST API and the 1.x code
base, I figured I'd send a quick introduction email to the Nutch
developer's mailing list.

My name is Aron Ahmadia, and I'm a computational/data scientist with
Continuum Analytics.  We're working with several active Nutch developers
(Chris Mattmann, Michael Joyce, Lewis John McGibbney, and others!) to
integrate the Nutch REST API into Memex Explorer, an open source web
application for designing and managing domain search.

You can find out more about me at: http://aron.ahmadia.net

You can learn more about Memex Explorer at:
https://github.com/memex-explorer/memex-explorer

I'm looking forward to working with y'all.

Regards,
Aron