nutch-dev mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject [RELEASE] Apache Nutch 1.11
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 01:34:11 GMT
Hello Folks,

07 December 2015 - Nutch 1.11 Release

The Apache Nutch PMC are pleased to announce the immediate release of
Apache Nutch v1.11, we advise all current users and developers of the 1.X
series to upgrade to this release.

What is Apache Nutch?

Nutch is a well matured, production ready Web crawler. Nutch 1.x enables
fine grained configuration, relying on Apache Hadoop™
<http://hadoop.apache.org> data structures, which are great for batch
processing.

This release is the result of many months of work and around 100 issues
addressed. For a complete overview of these issues please see the release
report <http://s.apache.org/nutch11>.

As usual in the 1.X series, release artifacts are made available as both
source and binary and also available within Maven Central
<http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.nutch%22%20AND%20a%3A%22nutch%22>
as a Maven dependency. The release is available from our DOWNLAODS PAGE
<http://nutch.apache.org/downloads.html>.

Please also see the Nutch DOAP file -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/cms_site/trunk/content/doap.rdf

Best